Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dear Knitters and Crochet People too!

Following a recent disaster which meant doing 3 allnighters in a row and getting it done by the skin of my teeth.............................................

I am going to put together a list of people who can help out with jobs I get offered as sometimes I have trouble fitting it all in or people let me down and I get overloaded.

Would you like to:
knit for a book, magazine following either patterns written by well known authors or helping me out with my designs (it may even lead to you being able to contribute your own designs)?
I always make sure that revenue is split fairly and co-workers names are given to the editor for an inclusion of a credit in the publication.
Can you check patterns over meticulously for errors?
If you think you'd like to help out with any of the above and you can follow a pattern and produce work that is neat enough for photographing, then email me.

I will keep a register of your name, tel no, email address and skills and will call on you as and when jobs pop up. Send me an email with a list of your skillls and experience, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner as I get beginner's projects too. I just want reliable and neat people I can call on.

erssiemajor@yahoo.co.uk

Labels: