Sunday, October 16, 2005

Angelknitters at Ally Pally

Had a great time at Ally Pally learning stuff as well as teaching stuff... and managed to get some pictures of Angelknitters who stopped by at the Relax and Knit stand.

First up Brooke

Brooke admires Adrienne's knitted twirly scarf

Then two views of Anna's fabulous 17 year old finally finished cardie.

Anna's 17 year old FO - front viewAnna's 17 year old FO - back view

Then Anna S who was examining the kits that we were handing out to encourage people to keep knitting

?, Anna and Ruth

Another pic of Anna, this time with some fabulous bobbly thick and thin yarn.

Anna knits

... and finally, my twirly crochet scarf.

My crocheted twirly scarf

Yes, crochet. I didn't know how to crochet when I turned up on Thursday, and now I do. I can also now finger knit and make tassles.

Whew!

Ann



1 comments:

Blogger NikolaAnne said...

Anna! You appear to be short an arm. It must be so cathartic finishing up though... :-)

Excellent Pic PixelDiva!

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

return home »